EveryLittleYard Madden 15 PS4 Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EveryLittleYard Twitter

[Bathroom Watching] Dolphins & Patriots Week 1 Game Summary

3 posters

Go down

[Bathroom Watching] Dolphins & Patriots Week 1 Game Summary Empty [Bathroom Watching] Dolphins & Patriots Week 1 Game Summary

Post by Skrek Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:29 am

Dolphins squeaked out a win over the Patriots to open the season at home. Video review below!  Be warned, production value is extremely low lol

Skrek
Skrek

PlayStation Network ID : Skrek

Back to top Go down

[Bathroom Watching] Dolphins & Patriots Week 1 Game Summary Empty Re: [Bathroom Watching] Dolphins & Patriots Week 1 Game Summary

Post by Qroze Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:13 am

Close!!

FYI, if you have a smart phone, laptop or PC, you can have it record/stream full screen and still look at the comments on the other device. Maybe you were already aware but just thought i'd mention it.
Qroze
Qroze

PlayStation Network ID : Qroze

Back to top Go down

[Bathroom Watching] Dolphins & Patriots Week 1 Game Summary Empty Re: [Bathroom Watching] Dolphins & Patriots Week 1 Game Summary

Post by Skrek Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:46 am

Good to know. I tried to figure it how to get it full screen, but didn't have any success. I'll take another look next time I'm on.
Skrek
Skrek

PlayStation Network ID : Skrek

Back to top Go down

Post by Qroze Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:47 pm

Oh, just un-check the box that says "Show Comments" right before you begin the stream.
Qroze
Qroze

PlayStation Network ID : Qroze

Back to top Go down

Post by QDaManQ Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:35 am

Beaaaaaaaaaaast
QDaManQ
QDaManQ

PlayStation Network ID : QDaManQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down