EveryLittleYard Madden 15 PS4 Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EveryLittleYard Twitter

[Bathroom Reading] S. Janikowski named starting QB in Week 8 Matchup

3 posters

Go down

[Bathroom Reading] S. Janikowski named starting QB in Week 8 Matchup Empty [Bathroom Reading] S. Janikowski named starting QB in Week 8 Matchup

Post by QDaManQ Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:55 pm

In the week 8 matchup versus the Cleveland Browns, 14 year kicking veteran, Sebastian Janikowski, will be looking to move the ball with his hands, as well as his feet.

"It's been a long time coming, and I can see now that he's our answer at the Quarterback position." -Head Coach The Baconator (A recent name change from Pimp Daddy.)

Matt McGloin, the back-up Quarterback to rising star Derek Carr, had one touchdown in the win over the Arizona Cardinals in Week 7. While Marcel Reece got two touchdowns of his own, both from the one yard line.

"It was pretty great. I got touchdowns, by just walking forward, incredible." -FB, Marcel Reece.

It's been well known that the Cleveland Browns head coach, Mike Pettine, and the Oakland Raiders head coach, The Baconator, go back way before the days of Madden 15.

"I've seen his style of play-calling before, and I know that Sebastian Janikowski will be the man to pick apart his defense. The kicker knows the game, he's played some Madden 25 at his home, and he believes that he's the answer for the future. He'll be running read options, flea flickers, twinkie lickers, and he'll also probably pass the ball every now and then. It'll be a great game."

And of course, there are skeptics floating around in the Raider Nation.
"Welp, that's when you know you've hit rock bottom."

[Bathroom Reading] S. Janikowski named starting QB in Week 8 Matchup Nfl_u_Janikowski01jr_576
-Picture of Janikowski after throwing a Touchdown pass against Konartist.
QDaManQ
QDaManQ

PlayStation Network ID : QDaManQ

Back to top Go down

[Bathroom Reading] S. Janikowski named starting QB in Week 8 Matchup Empty Re: [Bathroom Reading] S. Janikowski named starting QB in Week 8 Matchup

Post by Qroze Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Janikowski da real MVP
Qroze
Qroze

PlayStation Network ID : Qroze

Back to top Go down

[Bathroom Reading] S. Janikowski named starting QB in Week 8 Matchup Empty Re: [Bathroom Reading] S. Janikowski named starting QB in Week 8 Matchup

Post by QDaManQ Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:26 pm

That 12 OVR gets me all excited.
QDaManQ
QDaManQ

PlayStation Network ID : QDaManQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony93 Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:40 am

Love it !!!

Anthony93

PlayStation Network ID : anthony69311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down