EveryLittleYard Madden 15 PS4 Leagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EveryLittleYard Twitter

[League] Team Swap Request; Jaguars to Bills

4 posters

Go down

[League] Team Swap Request; Jaguars to Bills Empty [League] Team Swap Request; Jaguars to Bills

Post by Skrek Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Can you change my claim from the jags to the bills?  Thanks!
Skrek
Skrek

PlayStation Network ID : Skrek

Back to top Go down

[League] Team Swap Request; Jaguars to Bills Empty Re: [League] Team Swap Request; Jaguars to Bills

Post by Tony Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:42 pm

Probably not, no.

I'll know within 24 hours, probably.

Tony
Admin

https://elyps4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[League] Team Swap Request; Jaguars to Bills Empty Re: [League] Team Swap Request; Jaguars to Bills

Post by Skrek Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:57 am

Alright, keep me posted. I would like to have a roster other owners would be interested in trading for. With the jags, I'm having difficulty finding any interest lol
Skrek
Skrek

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:38 pm

To be fair, we don't have the game yet. Tough to get a feel for who'd you trade for/with by looking at a spreadsheet.

Ent
Admin

PlayStation Network ID : Ent_86

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrek Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Ent wrote:To be fair, we don't have the game yet. Tough to get a feel for who'd you trade for/with by looking at a spreadsheet.

I definitely agree with you in principle - I have zero intentions on trading any of my players until I get the game and get a feel for how they play/perform. That being said, I also have an idea (based on previous versions of madden) of which players I'm most likely willing to part ways with and don't see any reason not to attempt to open lines of communication with other owners to see what moves may be possible. Not to mention there have already been 4 owners who have not only opened lines of communication, but have actually agreed to terms.

I don't mind the deplorable condition of the Jags roster, but had I known it would be like pulling teeth to get so much as a courteous response to a private message, I probably would have passed.
Skrek
Skrek

Back to top Go down

Post by EdibleZs Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:43 pm

Booo...keep who you signed up for.
Jags are cool dude.

EdibleZs

PlayStation Network ID : EdibleZs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:53 pm

The Bills new owner has finalized his decision and will be taking them over tonight, so a transfer isn't possible.

Otherwise I wouldn't have cared.

Tony
Admin

https://elyps4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down